Thin layers growing system by evaporation (System 1)
- System to grow thin layers of metallic nature by thermal evaporation.
- Its function in the LBTS is to make electric contacts on thin, High and Low Tc
superconducting films, to study their electric properties.
- 3 independents evaporation sources.
- Vacuum up to 10-7 mbar, obtained by a vacuum pump group.
- Possibility to introduce a controlled atmosphere, as well in pressure as in composition.
- Rotative sample holder.
- Piezoelectric thickness detector.
- Layer thickness of a few tens of nanometers with good resolution.