Ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometer UV-Vis
(Perkin Elmer Lambda). Used mainly for the measurement in continuous of the performancee of microfluidic and nanofiltration devices and media.
- Wide wavelength range: 190 nm to 1100 nm.
- Scan speeds from 7.5 nm/min to 2880 nm/min
- Double beam optics for long term stability, reference compensation and baseline correction.
- Connected to auxiliary computer for automated operation.
- Stray Light (2 sec resp time): < 0.03%T at 220 nm
- Wavelenght Accuracy: 0.3 nm at D2 peak 656.1 nm
- Wavelenght Reproducibility: 0.1 nm
- Slit Width: 2 nm
- Photometric Accuracy: 0.005 A at 1 A
- Photometric Reproducibility: 0.002 A at 1A
- Photometric Range: -3 A to 3 A.
- Photometric Stability: < 0.0003 A/h (500 nm, 1 sec resp)