Electron lithography e-beam and scanning electron microscope
Model EVO-50 (Carl Zeiss). Used for surface characterization of the samples.
Equiped with a electrom beam litography module (Elphy Plus by Raith). It is also used to produce nanopatterns onto thin films.
- Resolution: up to 3.0 nm (using W) and 2.0 nm (using LaB6)
- Voltage: 0.2 to 30 KV
- Magnification: 5x - 106x
- Chamber: 365 mm (diam.) x 255 mm (h)
- Sample holder movement (5 axis):
- X=100 mm (+50 mm, -50 mm)
- Y= 125 mm (+65 mm, -60 mm)
- Z = 55 mm
- T = 0º - 90º
- R = 360º
- Image processing: Resolution up to 3072 x 2304 pixel; screen images 1024 x 768 pixel; control system SmartSEM under Windows XP
- Electron litography module: Elphy Plus by Raith.