Measurement of electrical and thermal transport properties.
- System composed by a continuous flux cryostat plus a set of electrical sources, pulse generators, amplifiers and oscilloscopes.
- Types of measurements:
- i. Voltage-current curves
- a) Low dissipation
- High precision (nanovolts)
- b) High dissipation
- Pulsed current
- Measurements in the range of milliseconds or of nanoseconds.
- ii. Resistivity
- iii. Magneto-resistance up to 16 T.
- iv. Thermo-electrical effects.
- Measurements in the temperature range from 1 K to 400 K.
- This kind of measurements can be extended to magnetic fields up 16 T, using the superconducting magnets existing in the LBTS.